The room is small, like most bathrooms in old houses. Which means we can splurge a little on tile but need to maximize storage. Eventually there will be 2 teenage girls sharing this bathroom, so I think we'll need extra hair-dryer outlets and a large mirror. I'll have to figure out where we can put a large cabinet for beauty essentials.
Here's the basic plan/design.
- New bathtub, plain white
- Kohler Memoirs faucet, widespread
- Kohler Memoirs toilet
- Double shower curtain rod, perfect for when we have lots of guests
- Chrome triple sconce
- Stock Vanity painted BM Pink Ladies
- White ceramic penny tiles for floor
- Some type of sparkly tile accent stripe in the shower, with plain white subway tiles
I haven't really run the dollars on this project, so who knows if it would be affordable, but this is what I'm aiming for!