Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Small projects accomplished!

As we get ready to welcome Beech-nut #2 (BN-2) to the family, I am starting to panic about the upcoming sleepless nights and the inability to have a coherent thought. My doctor yelled at me when I was dumb enough to complain that I feel sick after raking leaves and weeding. So instead, I'm trying to wrap up some craft projects before the chaos arrives.

Here are a few of the things I've managed to complete:
Shoes for BN-2

Shoes for BN-2. Sorry, this picture is slightly out of focus. Just squint while you look at it. Made from this pattern

Baby shoes

Shoes for a friend's baby boy.

IMG_3630
Once upon a time Quilt from this book, for BN-1. The top is pieced together and I still need to figure out how to quilt it. But here it is on the floor in our bedroom. BN-1 is laughing, not crying...

Black apple doll for Genevieve
And finally, a Black Apple Doll for another friend's baby girl. BN-1 picked out all the fabrics. If you make one of these dolls, be prepared, the limbs are hard to turn-out, but its darn adorable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails