Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Point

We are at The Point in the project. The Point where I feel like it will never be done and even though the porch looks mostly completed, I worry that the mountain of small tasks will turn into a Sisyphean effort and we'll be here next year still making a list of things to get done.

I was at The Point during our kitchen remodel when I catwalked across the kitchen praying I didn't fall through the rotten subfloor boards when my foot went clean through a board and I almost pitched 6-month-pregnant-belly-first into the basement.

Then Jeff sent me this picture today, and I realized we are almost past The Point, and life will seem happy again and we relax on our new screened porch while the kids play outside.

This is a photo of one of the screens installed.

We're almost to the end. And not a moment too soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails