Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ready! Fire-Fire-Fire! ...Aim?


I'm sick of being the responsible one in the family. The one that makes people eat a green vegetable. The one who says "Where are your safety goggles?" and "What are you going to do to support the house once you pry off that moldy support beam?".

So I removed everything from my closet.


This is the closet that I've been thinking about for months, nay! Years! I stared at the gross linoleum on the floor and decided to ignore that.


I did some measurements by holding out my arms.

I found the mis-tint section at Lowes. Its cold here. I went with Mediterrean Blue to feel warm and I painted.



Jeff filled the hole in the floor - the chimney from the old gas fireplace in the kitchen ran through here before it was removed. Then he said "What are you going to do about the hole in the ceiling?".

I did some prying. I found some nice old wallpaper under that metal rectangle.




I now need to make a trip to the hardware store to find something to replace that metal rectangle, the clothes will have to remain piled up in the bedroom for a few more days.

Living on the edge requires patience. Now I remember why I usually make a project plan first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails