Thursday, March 11, 2010

Its getting a little out of control

We can't stop looking at house plans. Here's one that Jeff found that we really love, but I'm not sure the exterior farmhouse style fits in with our Victorian-filled street.


I love the wide front porch.

I love the open kitchen with the dining room and family room all visible. We have recently heard from friends who did not like the open floor plan in practice, but we might be able to separate the family room so the TV noise isn't overwhelming when someone is cooking.
The upper level seems fairly open and not crowded and although I dont' think we truly need 4 BRs, it would help with resale value. I like the built-ins in the hall, I envision a window seat with books underneath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails